June 21, 2015

DIY Bride

Six months ago, I tied the knot with the love of my life. I worked too hard to make everything perfect and at the same time I struggled to complete my thesis but alhamdulillah everything went smoothly. I have always wanted to do everything on my own, so I did! I did the card, tag, boutonniere, hantaran, flower bouquets and table centrepieces but I did not own the credit alone. Everything was possible because I received tons of help from my friends; the bridesmaids and my family. In fact, my friends were the most stressful people on earth during the reception night. My friends also threw me an amazing bridal shower and bachelorette party. Both were surprises and they really nailed it, or I was just too easy? Hmm. Will blog about that soon. 



Invitation card


Thank you tag


Not really a big fan of fake but I chose to use fake flowers for boutonniere because I love the idea of my relatives keeping them forever and remembering my wedding for the rest of their life. *insert evil laugh emoji 

1 comment:

Hey, ♥!