June 21, 2015

Inspiration, where art thou?

Typing and deleting are currently my choice of finger exercise. Lacking of inspiration is truly madly deeply suck big time! I had an amazing idea for one minute then in milisecond later whoosh! Gone like the wind. So I decided to go through the archive, I was really psyched reading the comments section. Browsing through my old Picasa Web Albums also makes me miss blogging. Here are some of my favourites; and yeah, I did flat lay (kind of) before it was famous. *insert proud face emoji









I was once very active in blogging world but then there were assignment, presentation, thesis and life that I had to keep up with. Long story short, I survived college, graduated, get married and currently jobless (housewife). Maybe it is about time to start again?

2 comments:

  1. Yes! You were the one that introduce me to blogging hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now I'm back! (just because I'm jobless, bored and nothing else to do) haha

      Delete

Hey, ♥!