October 11, 2014

Rustic / Pastel






My Pinterest board is really messed up right. I am in fact, extremely beyond messed up. In between doing my academic exercise and wanting to DIY my/our invitation cards, I die inside. I have less than three months and I am still very much confused with my/our choice of the theme. I want to go for rustic yet I am very fond towards pastel. Pastel is in my blood. I see pastel and feel only pastel. I want everything to be soft and subtle. Rustic pastel seems like a very good idea but I am still in doubt with the concept. What I have in mind now is shades of pink with the mixture of rustic style. Well, to be honest I am still in doubt with everything right now. Oh, and the Hantaran! We still haven't decided on the items. Gosh, too little time too many things to do. I just want everything to be perfect and DIY by me, is it really too much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Claudia. I DIY, designed and arranged everything for my wedding myself. It's one tough thing to do and a lot of help you must have since u only have 3 months left. But I'm guessing you'll be fine! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories and interior ideas. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, ♥!